Launching today at the Dublin Web Summit, Blitzen is a new, lightweight yet powerful lead management solution that allows startups and small-to-midsize (SMB) businesses to market like their bigger brand cousins.
According to a recent report by marketing automation software research firm Software Advice, a division of Gartner, 98% of SMBs are reportedly shopping for marketing software for the first time, with lead management being cited as their number one priority. But finding the right-sized tools for the job is proving to be a difficult challenge for many fast-growing young businesses.
“The tools available to SMBs today are either too thin or too resource intensive. Finally a company has stepped forward with a solution that enables SMBs to generate leads with the sophistication of the enterprise.”
– Joe Gelata, Author of The Revenue Engineer Blog and Head of Demand Generation at Vidyard.
Following a $500K seed round backed by VC firms iNovia, Garage Capital, and Hedgewood earlier this year, Blitzen has engaged with hundreds of small and midsize companies including fast-growing companies like Uber, Shopify, and Kik.
“We ate our own dog food and used Blitzen to survey our early beta customers. We found that lead data quality and capturing actionable customer insights are still surprisingly big challenges for SMBs,” says Jesse Guild, CEO at Blitzen. “It presented us with an opportunity to fill a gap.”
More than a lead gen tool
Blitzen goes beyond traditional marketing platforms to help SMBs identify promoters and improve retention rates with existing customers. “We believe surveys are an essential part of the customer journey,” says Guild. “Tools such as Net Promoter Score (NPS) surveys can be powerful drivers of growth.”
These additional benefits Blitzen brings to SMB marketers is attracting more established companies such as Shopify to the Blitzen platform and helps explain why Blitzen was recently ranked as the third fastest growing stealth startup in the world.
How Blitzen works
Generates better leads
- Build forms that enrich your leads with social and company data.
- Easily style your forms to the look and feel of your brand.
- Use progressive profiling to improve your conversion rates.
Captures customer insights
- Send Net Promoter Score surveys to improve retention.
- Use Show and Hide logic to ask the right questions.
- Discover insights in real-time using survey analytics.
- Score your leads based on key traits to prioritize follow-ups.
- Segment contacts database and better target your audience.
- See records of your contacts and a timeline of interactions.
Connect the apps marketers love
- Connect with popular apps like Google Sheets, Slack and Trello.
- Route leads to CRM tools like Salesforce, Zoho, and Pipedrive.
- Build email lists within tools like MailChimp and Constant Contact.
Pricing and Availability
Blitzen is free for marketers to use for as long as they want. Tiered pricing offering additional forms, entries, contacts, users and features is also available.
For more information contact:
CEO @ Blitzen